Up The Ladder To Clean The Gutter
Not everyone has the time or perhaps even the desire to get up on a ladder to clean gutters as it begins to rain. Sometimes it involves a risk not worth the taking since it may be wet outside or it is too high above the ground.
So besides calling Tiptop Home Pros to take care of it for you, we also want to share a few tips on how and when to get the gutters cleaned, so they are ready to face the winter free of fall leaves and debris.
Important Aspects to Keep in Mind before Climbing the Ladder
- Have someone else help you carry the ladder and holding it while you work on it.
- Move with caution so as not to lose balance or tip to the side or backward.
- Wear a shirt with long sleeves.
- Use a small plastic scoop to remove leaves and gunk trapped in the water pathway.
- Keep your lawn or walkway clean by dumping the removed stuff into a plastic tarp or trash container.
- After you’ve cleared the muck, flush the gutters with a garden hose. This is an excellent time to spot any leaks.
Gutter Cleaning Experts in Denver
It is not something out of this world to clean gutters, but doing it well and professionally is. Tiptop Home Pros have the expertise and experience to do the job efficiently and well; and most of all, doing it safely.
We know that you are a busy person or just don’t have the time to get up on that old roofline and clean your home’s gutters. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment so we can take a look and give you an estimate.